Botulinum Toxin can be injected into the skin to help smooth dynamic wrinkles.
The most common sites of the face for injection are
- The Glabellar Lines (in between the eyebrows)
- Crows Feet (outer eye area)
For Botox treatment, a consultation with the medical prescriber and Aesthetics Practitioner is required. Prices are given during your consultation.
- Treatment Time: 10-20 minutes
- Discomfort level: mild/none
- Treatment Frequency: 3-6 months
- Potential Side Effects: Bruising, swelling, bleeding, mild headaches, temporarily altered facial features, infection, visual disturbances (rare).
- Recovery Time: Nil
- Contra-Indications: those with impaired swallow, pregnancy/lactation/bleeding disorders, some skin conditions, active acne in treatment area, previous reactions to Botox, Myasthnia Gravis/Eaton Lambert Syndrome.
Prices start from £125.
Click here for after care.